Defense Travel Management Office - The DoD Center for Travel Excellenceimage of a map with lines representing travel routes
 Login to DTS

Allowances > Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) > BAH Service Representatives

BAH Service Representatives

The primary source for specific entitlement questions is the local finance office or command. Also BAH Frequently Asked Questions. However, if additional information is needed, contact your Service BAH representative listed below. All electronic inquiries must include the written response provided by your chain of command. Click the service name to send an e-mail to your BAH POC.

US Air Force All Air Force personnel MUST contact the local finance office for specific entitlement questions; who, in turn, will contact the MAJCOM, if necessary.
US Army Army personnel must contact MACOM RM:
AMC TEL: 256-450-6577
Army Reserve TEL: 877-462-7782
Cadet Command TEL: 757-788-3835
Hawaii TEL: 808-438-2070
HQDA TEL: 703-692-5256 DSN: 222
TRADOC TEL: 757-788-5183
USAREC TEL: 502-626-0263 DSN: 536
US Coast Guard TEL: 202-475-5398
US Marine Corps Contact your local finance office or command for specific entitlement questions before addressing to the USMC BAH representative.

TEL: 703-784-9386
US Navy Individuals should contact local PSD or command regarding specific entitlement questions before contacting the NAVY BAH representative.

OPNAV N130C TEL: 703-604-5477
NOAA TEL: 301-713-1045
Public Health Service TEL: 240-276-8799




  Connect: Defense Travel Dispatch Newsletter RSS Feeds RSS Feeds YouTube Joint Travel Regulation JTR    BAH Calculator BAH    Calculator Per Diem COLA    OHA Calculator OHA Training Training Travel Assistance Center