DoD Travel Charge Card Transition to SmartPay 3 - What you Need to Know
The current SmartPay2 Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) contract, will expire on November 29, 2018, and the new SmartPay3 contract will begin on November 30, 2018. Once again, DoD awarded its SmartPay3 tailored task order for Travel Charge Card products and services to Citi. All current cardholders with an open account will receive a new SmartPay 3 travel charge card in late summer/early fall 2018.
Here is what you need to know:
- It is important that you confirm the mailing address for where your new card will be mailed. Check your mailing address online by following the steps below:
- Navigate to citimanager.com/login and login with your existing credentials.
- From the homepage, click the card icon on the left-hand menu.
- From the Card Details screen, click “Card Maintenance” on the right-hand menu.
- Update your contact details and click “Submit”.
Your existing CitiManager login credentials will remain the same for SmartPay3. If you are not registered in CitiManager, you can do so by visiting citimanager.com/login and selecting the “self-registrationfor cardholders” link.
- New cards will have new account numbers and expiration dates.
- If you don't recieve your new card by October 31, 2018, contact your Agency Program Coordiator.
- Use your existing travel card for official travel expenses until 11:59pm on November 29, 2018, then begin using your new SmartPay 3 card beginning 12:00am on November 30, 2018.
- If you have any questions, contact your Agency Program Coordinator. Should your Agency Program Coordinator not be available, you may contact Citi at the number on the back of your existing card.
- In the upcoming months, instructions will be provided for those who will be traveling over the cutover period.
More information for cardholders is avilable at: http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/SP3_cardholder.cfm
More information for Agency Program Coordinators is available at: http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/SP3_APC.cfm
Email this article