DTMO has implemented RSS feeds in an effort to better communicate with our key stakeholders. Our RSS feeds provide timely information in an easy to read format that can be delivered directly to your inbox or gathered through a RSS reader.
We currently offer the following feeds:
- General DoD Travel News: This RSS Feed provides travel-related news and information.
Target Audience: Travelers, Travel Managers and Administrators
- Defense Travel Administrator Toolkit: Ever wonder how you can improve your travel program? Do you want tips to pass to your travelers and Authorizing Officials? If so, this feed is for you. This RSS Feed:
- Offers key messages that should be shared with travelers and Authorizing Officials with the goal of improving the travel experience while promoting adherence to travel regulations.
- Gives Defense Travel Administrators the information to improve DTS maintenance and training strategy at their organization.
- Target Audience: Defense Travel Administrators, Travel Managers, DTS Trainers
- Travel Regulations: This RSS Feed provides notification of Joint Travel Regulation (JTR) and other travel-related policy updates.
Target Audience: Defense Travel Administrators, Travelers
- Travel Assistance Center Update: This feed provides relevant and timely information regarding emerging issues, plus updates and workarounds related to DTS.
Target Audience: Defense Travel Administrators, Travel Managers
- Agency Program Coordinator Toolkit: This feed provides information on GTCC initiatives, news, policy, training, best practices, frequently asked questions and links.
Additionally, it offers recommendations on how to improve GTCC program management, policy compliance, and help with responsiveness to management and cardholder concerns.
Target audience: GTCC Component Program Managers (CPMs) and Agency Program Coordinators (APCs).
- DTS Centrally Billed Account Specialist Toolkit: This feed provides information on the policy, training, best practices, frequently asked questions, news, and useful links relating to the DTS CBA Reconciliation Module. It also offers recommendations for improving program oversight of an organization’s CBA, resulting in faster reconciliation, reduced prompt pay interest, and increased rebates.
Target audience: DTS CBA Specialists, GTCC Component Program Managers (CPMs), and Agency Program Coordinators (APCs).
What is RSS?
RSS or Rich Site Syndication (also 'Really Simple Syndication) feeds are free information feeds from websites that contain headlines, summaries and links to full page articles.
Why use RSS?
RSS is an easy way to gather a wide variety of content in one place on your computer. Rather than visiting different websites to find new content, a RSS reader presents it to you on one screen. Many RSS readers also 'alert' you when new content from your favorite website is delivered.
How do I use RSS?
Special news readers, called "RSS Readers" or "RSS Aggregators" are required to be able to use RSS feeds. Options for news readers include plug-ins for Outlook and Firefox, built-in applications in internet search engines like Internet Explorer, Safari and stand-alone applications. Though we do not endorse any particular reader, using the Microsoft Outlook reader will allow content to be delivered right to your inbox, To explore this option, click on the "RSS Feeds" folder in the left folder panel in your Outlook email. Please note that Google Chrome does not have a built in RSS Feed reader like Internet Explorer and other internet search engines. If you prefer to use Chrome, use the help menu to determine how to download an RSS Feed reader. You can also find other RSS reader applications by searching Google.
If you wish to access one of our feeds, click one of the links at the top of this page. To subscribe to a feed, click "subscribe" at the top of a feed or refer to the instructions that came with your news reader.