Defense Travel Management Office - The DoD Center for Travel Excellenceimage of a map with lines representing travel routes
green light DTS is available.    green light EWTS is available.    Login to DTS

Programs & Services > Allowances > Frequently Asked Questions > Relocation Services

Relocation Services
Frequently Asked Questions
Updated: 10/21/10

1. I am a DoD civilian employee with a PCS travel authorization/order to a new duty station in another city and must sell my primary residence at my current duty station. I understand the government has a Guaranteed Home Sale program to assist people like me. How can I find out if I qualify to participate in the program?

The U.S. Army is the executive agent for the DoD National Relocation Program (DNRP). The DNRP provides several different services for civilian employees transferring within the United States and its possessions for the government's benefit. Employees returning from OCONUS to a duty location different from the departure location are also eligible to participate. For more information about the DNRP and services available for transferring civilian employees, please refer to the DoD National Relocation Program Handbook.

For answers to your specific home sale and relocation questions you may also contact the National Relocation Program Office (NRPO) by phone or FAX.

DoD National Relocation Program (DNRP)
Toll free: 1-800-344-2501
FAX: 410-962-4322



Connect:    RSS RSS Feeds        Coming soon