DTS CBA Reconciled Accounts
There are two types of CBAs that are are loaded into DTS - Traditional CBAs and DTS CBAs. A traditional CBA is reconciled and processed manually. The DTS CBA is reconciled electronically using the DTS CBA Reconciliation Module. This page only supports the DTS CBAs.
CBA Reconciliation Module
The CBA Reconciliation Module provides access to all CBA-DTA related functions in DTS. These functions include:
- Generating and viewing various reports, invoices, and transactions
- Resolving and reconciling open invoices
- Reviewing and acknowledging invoices prior to certification
- Certifying invoices for payment
- Electronically processing invoices at reduced cost versus traditional method
If you are interested in using the CBA Reconciliation Module at your site or have general questions about the DTS CBA Reconciliation Module, you must contact your Service or Agency representative. Please note that:
- A review of your current business process is recommended
- A set-up and approval process by your Service or Agency representative is required prior to activation of the account in the DTS CBA Reconciliation Module
In order for travelers to use a CBA through DTS, the account must be loaded in DTS by filling out the CBA Load Worksheet. All organizations to be associated with that CBA will need to be identified. Once the form is completed, it must be submitted to the appropriate Service/Agency representative.